Monday, June 22, 2009

The Jesus Creepers are back…


Jesus Creepers: Sandals that look like Jesus himself would have worn when he walked the earth.

Summer is back, and so are the horrid feet trapped in battered sandals. Please, please make sure your feet are in tip-top condition if you are going to be brave enough to expose your toes. I was on the Tube the other day, and one man’s feet looked like tree bark. I’m being serious. They looked like real tree bark. His toes were worse. And he sat next to me. I shuffled into the corner of my seat, terrified of his feet making contact with mine and infecting my feet, even though I was in shoes. (I’m not talking about the man in the picture.)

If you know your feet are not a pretty sight, please refrain from showing the rest of us. Wear a pair of plimsolls instead. They are lightweight, and they keep the whole foot covered.

No comments: