Friday, December 18, 2009

Still Up and Still Running...


Urban [ur-buh n]
-adjective

Characteristic of or accustomed to cities; citified: He is an urban type.


Articulation [ahr-tik-yuh-ley-shuh n]
-noun

Expressing in coherent verbal form; "the articulation of my feelings"; "I gave voice to my feelings"


Hello and Welcome.

I am a seventeen year-old male living in London, and this is my blog about growing up in this vibrant, messy, noisy city that I call home. I write about what I see, read and hear; things that inspire me.

I am not the stereotypical "rudeboy" knife-carrying, territorial, feral creature. It has become all too easy hating on teenagers, and I find it funny that this has been allowed to happen. It's bizzare, a lot of people say teenagers don't have any respect for anyone, but how can you cultivate respect for people when they are disrespectful to you?

Anyway, so this is my blog. Read it, comment, suggest things, criticise (nicely)...Whatever.

Peace.


That was me… then. This little old blog of mine is a year old today. I’d never expected things to take off so quickly, I’d barely expected anything to result from this. But things have, and for that I’d like to say thank you.

I’m still Urban Articulations.

No comments: