Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Music Moment...

Before I talk about this track, I actually can’t believe I managed to find the official video on YouTube, what with all their legal battles and what not. They need to sort it out, or I may not be able to keep doing this feature…

Anyway, back to the record. I’ve been hearing Jazmine Sullivan’s name floating around for a while now, but it is this track that has made me sit up and pay some attention. ‘Dream Big’ is taken from her debut album ‘Fearless’, which (I think) is out now. This song is an uplifting, catchy R&B song that can inspire even the idlest person to get up and do something productive.

Expect this song to be quoted in various Live Messenger screen names/ Facebook status’s/ Twitter updates. I already have.

Oh and listen to ‘Bust Your Windows’ on her MySpace. Tune.

P.S: One of Jazmine's inspirations. This song is TEN YEARS OLD. Can you believe it? Click.

No comments: